The Pass-Log application are managed by the city hall of Toulouse
Direction des Solidarités et de la Cohésion Sociale
Aide à la personne, service des prêts RDC
34 rue Pargaminières
What is the Pass Log ?
It is a financial aid to help students pay their deposit, in the form of a loan without interest
Who is it for ?
students under 27, registered in a higher education course. Foreign students (with or without a scholarship) are eligible for the Pass Log
How much ?
one month of rent, in the limit of 500 €
The refund starts 3 months after the payment of the help. It can spread out on a maximal duration of 3 years. Refunds cannot be lower than 10 euro per month. There are
No insurance or set-up fees
How to proceed ?
You have to fill in the application form on line
and prepare those elements that you will have to bring with you to complete your request
2. residence permit
3. admission certificate in your establishment for 2014/2015
4. notification of your scholarship if you have one
5. the details of your French bank account
6. a copy of the lease of the flat or room you are going to settle in
7. the authorization of standing order (which you can download on the site)